Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD, FRCS
Dr. Abhijit Manaswi is a fellowship trained, board certified orthopedic surgeon in Central Florida, specializing in total
and revision hip and knee replacement. As an accomplished surgeon in clinical practice for over eight years, he has performed
over 3000 joint replacements.
Dr. Manaswi embraces advanced surgical innovations aimed at reducing complications and improving patient outcomes.
With procedures such as robotic-arm assisted joint replacement, he offers his patients increased benefits and outcomes over traditional surgical techniques, including a lower risk of dislocation, preservation of healthy tissue and a more rapid recovery. Abhijit Manaswi, MD in Davenport, FL is the only orthopedic surgeon in Polk County offering robotic-arm assisted joint surgery. Dr. Manaswi goal is to get his patients back to the lives they want to lead.
- Medical School: Patna Medical College & Hospital, India
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery: King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, India
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Trauma: Virginia Commonwealth University Health
- Fellowship: Joint Replacement: University of Virginia Health Systems
- Fellowship: Adult Foot and Ankle: University of Virginia Health Systems